New Arrival

We have a new arrival in our house which is taking up most of my time and only now finding time to create a post. She is now a healthy two weeks old and after two boys a little girl is very welcome.

She is just adorable and can’t wait to spend my time in front of the sewing machine creating wonderful things. In the meantime, I will have to be content with enjoying the craft of others. My next door neighbour who happens to also be bush2bay gifted a beautiful cot quilt set and stash bags before she scooted off to Denmark. She is coy about the wonderful things she makes and it was such a thoughtful gift she will keep forever.

Share in top social networks!
My family | PERMALINK

9 Responses to New Arrival

1. Congratulations!! Girls are so much more fun to sew for, sad but true! Enjoy this special time xox

2. Sandrine says:

She is so cute!I hope you will get some relaxing time still with your sewing machine!Enjoy xx

3. Megs says:

Congratulations! Hope it is all going well, remember to get some rest – and no that does not mean in front of the sewing machine!

4. Thea says:

Wow, congratulations! I imagine that you will enjoy spoiling her with all your gorgeous creations.

5. Hot Fudge says:

What a cuddly little darling – no wonder have are so over the moon. What did you end up calling her?

6. Lea says:

Congratulations. She's a sweetie, just think of all the frilly pants she'll be wearing this Summer.

7. Shan says:

congrats!! i see frilly pants on her in no time… she's adorable :)

8. How wonderful, Congartulations on your new addition. Can see some new inspitaions.

9. Mel says:

Congratulations! That little girl is going to be spoilt rotten with your beautiful feminine touch and sewing skills! Lucy girl ;)